Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren Central 73 Mayfield 55 (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Round 1)

Featured Replies

Final Warren Central will now take on Madisonville-North Hopkins tomorrow night.

I'll be honest, I spent most of the game watching Lancaster touching his hair. :)

I'll be honest, I spent most of the game watching Lancaster touching his hair. :)

 

He loves to do that.

I felt this was a game Warren Central could win, though I thought Mayfield should be favored. I don't know that I ever felt Mayfield had the Rupp jitters that can affect teams that haven't been recently, but they never necessarily seemed comfortable to me either. I definitely think Central's depth helped them out once the game hit crunch time. For the longest time Mayfield could never get the stop they needed to get closer than 4, and Warren Central could never get one when they were trying to push past 8. Finally, Tre Pillow hit back to back three pointers to make it 12, and you could just tell the game was basically done at that point.

 

Proud of Central, they beat a good Mayfield team. An even taller task awaits.

Warren Central is a scrappy bunch. Their defense was very impressive. That was the first time I’ve seen them play all year. I think they have a legitimate chance at winning at least one more game. I do think Madisonville matches up a little better with them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.