Grant County vs Walton-Verona (32nd District Semis) Predictions

Jdhogg

Grant County had an excellent game plan and they have every reason to be proud! WV tried to give it away by not taking care of the ball and falling back on defense! Defensively, they are one of the best teams in the State and when they press, teams struggle but they hardly ever pressure the ball beyond half court. Without the press SK will beat them in the District Finals. I believe WV has more talent than any other team in the Region but if it comes down to game plan they will be out coached!

I’ve watched Grant several times this year and this was one of the more we’ll exectued and patient I’ve seen them. Dawalt played Miles very well on defense. Hurley for Grant was the best player on floor. He had to have 20 plus points and 8-9 assist. I’ve watched Walton about 8-9 times this year. The difference in the first half was three 3’s by Jones and Grubbs was probably their leading scorer.

Ok, if you say so but that's not the same game I watch tonight. When Miles was in the game Grant didn't have an answer for him. Unfortunately he sat the last 2 minutes of the 1st quarter and also sat the whole 2nd quarter, due to foul trouble on a bad call IMO.

Ok, if you say so but that's not the same game I watch tonight. When Miles was in the game Grant didn't have an answer for him. Unfortunately he sat the last 2 minutes of the 1st quarter and also sat the whole 2nd quarter, due to foul trouble on a bad call IMO.

Grant led by 8 with Miles in the game. WV took the lead by halftime with Miles out of the game. The 2nd half was tight the whole way. I’d say Grant did an excellent job on Miles.

Congratulations to both WV and Grant for giving the fans an excellent game to watch.