8th Region Week 12 in Review: Walton-Verona and Collins remain 1-2

Better get there early. Small gym makes for a great environment! If Spencer County is in that game the whole county will be there.

I teach across the border so it won't be super early. Cardsrule1972 you run that town don't you? Save me a spot. I've been looking for a game with a good crowd and loud atmosphere.

I teach across the border so it won't be super early. Cardsrule1972 you run that town don't you? Save me a spot. I've been looking for a game with a good crowd and loud atmosphere.

Spencer County has to take care of business first against a team that has knocked them out the past two years--Anderson County. I can assure you that if Spencer gets to the Friday night game it will be a crazy atmosphere. LOL

Spencer County has to take care of business first against a team that has knocked them out the past two years--Anderson County. I can assure you that if Spencer gets to the Friday night game it will be a crazy atmosphere. LOL

I’d expect them to handle that one with ease. Your young Bears look to be peaking at the right time.

Sounds like Cardsrule has a lot more respect for Anderson than he did at the beginning of the season. When it comes down to it, I will take the team that goes to the region regularly over one that's only been once in 17 years. I think Hyatt has them ready for the postseason.

Sounds like Cardsrule has a lot more respect for Anderson than he did at the beginning of the season. When it comes down to it, I will take the team that goes to the region regularly over one that's only been once in 17 years. I think Hyatt has them ready for the postseason.

I never had disrespect for Anderson County. They lost a ton from last year and Spencer County beat them by 21 at Anderson County a few weeks ago, however, I'm not stupid enough to realize that anything can happen in the playoffs. I would say Spencer is coming into this game well prepared also.