Keion Brooks Kentucky Bound?

UKMustangFan

Are the Cats on the verge of stealing 5* wing Keion Brooks from long-time favorite Indiana?

Brooks made an unofficial to Lexington Saturday, and was supposed to be at Michigan State yesterday. He cancelled the MSU trip, and 2 Crystal Ball picks have come in since Saturday, both for Kentucky. He's closing in on a decision, maybe sometime this week, and lots of chatter on social media pointing to the Cats as a very real possibility.

If Cal is able to snag him, it'll be a huge hit to IU.

I’ve followed his recruitment for a while, being a UNC fan. His parents are hell bent on keeping him close. They’ve said they loved Carolina but it’s too far away. I’d be really surprised if he lands anywhere other than IU. Obviously I want him in Chapel Hill but he’s been so quiet it’s hard to pick. Either way, someone is getting a solid player.

Jerry Meyer just flipped his pick to Kentucky this morning. They now have the last 6 picks and are the leaders.

His family is apparently souring quickly on the mess that is IU basketball and the fanbase.

Hard to blame them. They had a great weekend in Lexington while IU was getting smoked in Minnesota. Not like Romeo Langford has really increased his brand at all while playing for the Hoosiers.