Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 49 Middlesboro 26

Featured Replies

That sounds like Bobby. I would love to see him get a ring. Even though I'm from Breathitt, I would lve to see Belfry go back and win one.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like Bobby. I would love to see him get a ring. Even though I'm from Breathitt, I would lve to see Belfry go back and win one.

If they get one he will be a big part of it... that's for sure. That kid plays with his motor in overdrive every game!

  • Author
The Adams Kid Will Be a Hugh Factor Next year As Well He Looks Like He Can Do It All. Will He Be A Senior?

 

No Hunter Adams will be a Junior. Will have a good team coming back next year.

Bowling, will be a senior.. I look for this bunch who have been close since grade school to play well as a TEAM.

Hope that is what we see.. A TEAM OF PLAYERS WORKING TOGETHER.

Bobby Burton looks like a Phillip Varney clone out there on the football field.

 

And that's a big compliment, in my opinion.

Bobby Burton is about 5'8 and 210 pounds. I grew up with him, and I know he has the heart, but if someone heard that his frame played of the d-line they would think he would get whipped. Thats where the heart comes in. He plays like he is 6-4 290. He always has. If you talk to him tell him Casey said hi.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.