8th Region Week 11 Review - Chaos to the End

Sophomore Trevor Hardin went for 37 against South Oldham tonight. I don't think people realize how good this kid really is.

I HAVE seen Trevor, and he may be the best player in the region that too few people have seen. He's an incredible athlete, and will be a definite contender for 8th Region Player of the Year before he graduates. I greatly admire this young man's talents.

CM

My top five (keep in mind I like players that excel at both ends) would be McKnight, Conley, Hardin, Miles, Niece. I think those five will have the best shot at the next level. Three of those guys are sophomores. The sophomore class in Kentucky may be the deepest it has ever been from top to bottom.

Miles is a very young SR, We will see great things out of him at the next level! He is barely 17.

I'm not saying that Miles will not develop into a nice player at the next level, but he certainly has a lot of work in front of him. Will he be redshirted next year?

I would think Xavier, U of L, and Western Ky among other College coach would disagree with you. Just my opinion!

Tell me what part of what I said is inaccurate. He got offers because of his length and athleticism. Potential. Watched him this summer and heard the same things from other people around me. I hope he goes to Xavier and becomes an all-american. He needs to rebound better, work on skill, and put on some weight. Just my opinion.