Hunting Arrows

What kind of hunting arrows do you use?

I’m currently using the Beman “white box” arrows, and they’ve been fine, but I want to upgrade.

At first I was thinking about getting the Easton FMJs, but there were reasons that gave me pause. The FMJs run about 12 GPI, and the current arrows I shoot are 9.3. I have had clean pass throughs on the 4 deer I’ve killed(and 1 I never found unfortunately). I feel like the increase in weight isn’t a trade off I need currently with my set up, and the loss of arrow speed scares me too.

I am pretty much all but sold on the Cabelas Stalker Extreme. They’re the same weight as my current arrow, but have a straightness of .003 instead of .006. They’re more or less the same price as well.

Additionally, I’ve shot the Stalker Extremes with feathers with my recurve and have liked them a lot.

Anyways that’s what I’m thinking. What do you all shoot?

I did go with the cabelas stalker extreme. I shot them a little this afternoon and they definitely fly better than the arrows I was shooting.

Do you know if Bemen still makes Cabelas arrows? I believe Carbon Express makes Bass Pros and didn’t know if anything changed when BPS bought Cabelas.