Scott County 64 Woodford County 62

Guest BehindTheLine

Woodford Sr Brandon Cromwell had a 3 just before the buzzer to win it for woodford but it fell short. Great atmosphere, great crowd, great everything! Congrats to Scott County on the win.

Final from the Toyota Classic Championship. A lot closer than I expected. I saw Woodford last night they are good team with some very good shooters.

People just have to realize Scott County is not the same team without Moreno, so don't be surprised when they lose one or two, which they will. I have saw a bunch of their games over the last 12/15 years, so I'm not bashing. I'm really thinking that Moreno will be lost for the season and if this does happen I don't look for Scott County to win the 11th. I hope my thoughts are totally wrong after the season they have going.

People just have to realize Scott County is not the same team without Moreno, so don't be surprised when they lose one or two, which they will. I have saw a bunch of their games over the last 12/15 years, so I'm not bashing. I'm really thinking that Moreno will be lost for the season and if this does happen I don't look for Scott County to win the 11th. I hope my thoughts are totally wrong after the season they have going.

The did beat two nationally ranked teams, the second best team in the 11th (away), the 2nd ranked team in Trinity (without DJ). Yes they aren’t the same but they are still the best team in the state. They will win the 11th as well as win state even if Moreno doesn’t make it back.