Mr. Network.....on the air

Mr.Network

Thanks for the kinds words.

It will be a big-time atmosphere Friday night since we are the only local game. One 8A semi-final is 10 miles away but will be on Saturday night.

Our game will be on the IHSA television network and will be broadcast on a regular over-the-air Chicago station (channel 50). There will be 6-7,000 fans and two teams ready to fight for a trip to the Finals.

I can't wait.

Thanks for the kinds words.

It will be a big-time atmosphere Friday night since we are the only local game. One 8A semi-final is 10 miles away but will be on Saturday night.

Our game will be on the IHSA television network and will be broadcast on a regular over-the-air Chicago station (channel 50). There will be 6-7,000 fans and two teams ready to fight for a trip to the Finals.

I can't wait.

8A. :scared:

Most Lincoln Countians didn't get the humor. I was usually amused, though.

One little Nunemaker-ism:

"They've come out of the hills and everywhere for this big game tonight. I don't know what holler that last Gentleman came out of but I can smell homemade liquor and stove-wood on his breath. Back up to you."

Once, when Lincoln County played Louisville Central, the fans took a motor coach to the game. Nunemaker rode with them and recorded the Fans in the Stands on the bus on tape. We then played it back during its normal time in the pregame. That was a riot because he had the whole bus as an audience for immediate feedback. The more they laughed, the more he carried on with each interviewee.

:laugh:

That brings back memories. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are killing me Hatz.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was trying to imagine Nunnemaker doing a "Fans in the Stands" there in Chicago. Lincoln County humor with Illinois Yankees. That would be worth the price of admission. :thumb:

Lincoln County humor with Illinois Yankees. :thumb:

Most Lincoln Countians didn't get the humor. I was usually amused, though.

One little Nunemaker-ism:

"They've come out of the hills and everywhere for this big game tonight. I don't know what holler that last Gentleman came out of but I can smell homemade liquor and stove-wood on his breath. Back up to you."

Once, when Lincoln County played Louisville Central, the fans took a motor coach to the game. Nunemaker rode with them and recorded the Fans in the Stands on the bus on tape. We then played it back during its normal time in the pregame. That was a riot because he had the whole bus as an audience for immediate feedback. The more they laughed, the more he carried on with each interviewee.