December 6, 20187 yr Could a moderator please change the title of the thread to "UC blows out NKU, 78-65."? Thank you.
December 6, 20187 yr Cincinnati was up 74-54 with 2:38 left. That's a blowout. They put in the walkon with over a minute left and Sharpe threw in three triples that absolutely didn't matter. The game wasn't nearly as close as the final score indicates... 67-53 under 6 minutes...that's not a blow out.
December 6, 20187 yr 67-53 under 6 minutes...that's not a blow out. Down by 20 with 2:38 left. Double digit lead for 30 consecutive minutes. UC was far better than NKU. JB said as much as I was sitting 5 feet from him in the post game presser. Just calling a spade a spade. Until next time when you predict an inferior opponent will take down UC...
December 6, 20187 yr Down by 20 with 2:38 left. Double digit lead for 30 consecutive minutes. UC was far better than NKU. JB said as much as I was sitting 5 feet from him in the post game presser. Just calling a spade a spade. Until next time when you predict an inferior opponent will take down UC... Agree to disagree on what constitutes a blowout. I never said UC wasn't better that night or predicted an NKU win. I thought NKU would play them much better and was disappointed in how they played and that they didn't--something I'm sure you heard JB say as well, you know, since you were there. Next time, use things I actually say or dispute points that I make.
December 6, 20187 yr PSA: se·man·tics /səˈman(t)iks noun The branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.