Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 10 Fantasy Football Conversation

Featured Replies

Need trade advice.

 

High performance league. 1/2 pt per reception. Bonuses at 100yds. Bonuses for long TDs.

 

I am weakest at RB and better at WR.

 

I have been offered James White and DaVante Parker for Cooper Kupp and Duke Johnson.

 

Should I make the deal? What says you?

That's a tough call. I probably make the deal, but I'm biased towards White.

Same question; different week....

 

PPR scoring, pick one:

 

Alshon Jeffery vs Dallas

Tarik Cohen vs Detroit

Sony Michel @ Tennessee

That's a tough call. I probably make the deal, but I'm biased towards White.

 

Even with Michel coming back?

Same question; different week....

 

PPR scoring, pick one:

 

Alshon Jeffery vs Dallas

Tarik Cohen vs Detroit

Sony Michel @ Tennessee

 

I think I lean Cohen.

Even with Michel coming back?

 

Yep. He's basically a #1 WR in terms of production in PPR leagues.

  • Author
Same question; different week....

 

PPR scoring, pick one:

 

Alshon Jeffery vs Dallas

Tarik Cohen vs Detroit

Sony Michel @ Tennessee

 

I like Cohen. Not sure I trust the health on Michel. Coming out of the buy Jeffery might be in the spot, but Cowboys D has been solid.

  • Author
Even with Michel coming back?

 

White gets 5-10 carries with or without Michel. He is basically a WR. And with Gronk hurt it seems like he is getting even more looks. His value is in his receiving ability and that offense, not as a runner.

Anyone starting Fournette at the Colts this week? If so, what’s your RB situation?

 

For context, I need one of these to fill RB2...

 

T Coleman @ Cleveland

A Jones vs Miami

T Cohen vs Detroit

L Fournette @ Indy

 

Add to those for the flex...

 

C Godwin vs Washington

S Shepard @ SF

 

Non-PPR league, so I tend toward two of the four RB, but I’d listen to arguments for the WR as well.

Anyone starting Fournette at the Colts this week? If so, what’s your RB situation?

 

For context, I need one of these to fill RB2...

 

T Coleman @ Cleveland

A Jones vs Miami

T Cohen vs Detroit

L Fournette @ Indy

 

Add to those for the flex...

 

C Godwin vs Washington

S Shepard @ SF

 

Non-PPR league, so I tend toward two of the four RB, but I’d listen to arguments for the WR as well.

 

I would go Tevin Coleman for sure. I think it's a toss up between Aaron Jones and Fournette for the flex spot.

  • Author
White gets 5-10 carries with or without Michel. He is basically a WR. And with Gronk hurt it seems like he is getting even more looks. His value is in his receiving ability and that offense, not as a runner.

 

I think it’s a fair offer, but I just saw Burkhead would be back around week 13. I think I am going to decline the offer.

  • Author
Anyone starting Fournette at the Colts this week? If so, what’s your RB situation?

 

For context, I need one of these to fill RB2...

 

T Coleman @ Cleveland

A Jones vs Miami

T Cohen vs Detroit

L Fournette @ Indy

 

Add to those for the flex...

 

C Godwin vs Washington

S Shepard @ SF

 

Non-PPR league, so I tend toward two of the four RB, but I’d listen to arguments for the WR as well.

 

If he practices full the rest of the week I would play Fournette. I like Coleman next.

  • Author

No. I passed on the deal. Figuring White’s usage would go down when Michel gets back and Burkhead returns. Bad luck. Kupp out for the year. Leaves me thin at WR, but still solid and I still suck at RB2. I have Allen, Theilen, and Thomas at WR. I also added Valdés-Scantling. In hind sight I wish I would have done it, but it’s okay. Hope Kupp returns better than ever for next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.