Week 10 Fantasy Football Conversation

FatNate

Need trade advice.

High performance league. 1/2 pt per reception. Bonuses at 100yds. Bonuses for long TDs.

I am weakest at RB and better at WR.

I have been offered James White and DaVante Parker for Cooper Kupp and Duke Johnson.

Should I make the deal? What says you?

Same question; different week....

PPR scoring, pick one:

Alshon Jeffery vs Dallas

Tarik Cohen vs Detroit

Sony Michel @ Tennessee

I like Cohen. Not sure I trust the health on Michel. Coming out of the buy Jeffery might be in the spot, but Cowboys D has been solid.

Even with Michel coming back?

White gets 5-10 carries with or without Michel. He is basically a WR. And with Gronk hurt it seems like he is getting even more looks. His value is in his receiving ability and that offense, not as a runner.

Anyone starting Fournette at the Colts this week? If so, what’s your RB situation?

For context, I need one of these to fill RB2...

T Coleman @ Cleveland

A Jones vs Miami

T Cohen vs Detroit

L Fournette @ Indy

Add to those for the flex...

C Godwin vs Washington

S Shepard @ SF

Non-PPR league, so I tend toward two of the four RB, but I’d listen to arguments for the WR as well.

Anyone starting Fournette at the Colts this week? If so, what’s your RB situation?

T Coleman @ Cleveland

A Jones vs Miami

T Cohen vs Detroit

L Fournette @ Indy

C Godwin vs Washington

S Shepard @ SF

Non-PPR league, so I tend toward two of the four RB, but I’d listen to arguments for the WR as well.

I would go Tevin Coleman for sure. I think it's a toss up between Aaron Jones and Fournette for the flex spot.

White gets 5-10 carries with or without Michel. He is basically a WR. And with Gronk hurt it seems like he is getting even more looks. His value is in his receiving ability and that offense, not as a runner.

I think it’s a fair offer, but I just saw Burkhead would be back around week 13. I think I am going to decline the offer.

T Coleman @ Cleveland

A Jones vs Miami

T Cohen vs Detroit

L Fournette @ Indy

C Godwin vs Washington

S Shepard @ SF

If he practices full the rest of the week I would play Fournette. I like Coleman next.

No. I passed on the deal. Figuring White’s usage would go down when Michel gets back and Burkhead returns. Bad luck. Kupp out for the year. Leaves me thin at WR, but still solid and I still suck at RB2. I have Allen, Theilen, and Thomas at WR. I also added Valdés-Scantling. In hind sight I wish I would have done it, but it’s okay. Hope Kupp returns better than ever for next season.