Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rupp comes to Erlanger

Featured Replies

Rupp & Basketball - 11/3/2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM

Erlanger Bronte Room - Large Meeting Room

 

Registration is open

 

Experience history with a special Kentucky Chautauqua performance featuring Dr. Edward B. Smith as championship winning University of Kentucky men's basketball coach Adolph Rupp. Refreshments provided. Registration required.

 

Chautauqua event is free and open to the public. Kentucky Chautauqua is funded in part by the Kentucky Humanities Council, Inc., and the National Endowment for the Humanities.

 

Event Type(s): Genealogy & History, For the Community

Age Group(s): Adults

 

Rupp comes to Erlanger.PNG

  • Author

^^^^ If a moderator feels the above thread should be moved to College Basketball, by all means move it. I just wasn't sure to which I should have posted.

^^^^ If a moderator feels the above thread should be moved to College Basketball, by all means move it. I just wasn't sure which as to which I should have posted.

 

Actually it should probably be in the Advertising Forum but I moved it to College Hoops and added to the first post so it wasn't an image only.

  • Author
Actually it should probably be in the Advertising Forum but I moved it to College Hoops and added to the first post so it wasn't an image only.

 

Thanks guru. Guess I should have run this past you before posting.

Thanks guru. Guess I should have run this past you before posting.

 

It is the Kenton County Public Library, I definitely owe them a few.

I have seen this program several years ago at Carter Caves State Park in Olive Hill. He does an excellent job. It is worth your time to go and see.

Edward is my 1st cousin. Check him out!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.