Class 3A Playoffs: Bardstown at Bath County

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Bath County hosts Bardstown in what should be one of the best first round games of the playoffs. Bardstown owns four state championships, the most recent coming in 2001, while Bath County has been to the regional finals five times (most recently in 1997) and has never been able to advance. This will be their first postseason meeting.

Who wins?

Bardstown's defense will handle the power run. The question will be whether the offense can get out of its own way. Calbert and Montgomery back this week, I like my Tigers.

If you're going, the view from the visitors side looking at the sun setting over the mountains with the leaves changing colors is absolutely beautiful. Add that to the new turf and Bath is one of the prettiest settings around.

If you're going, the view from the visitors side looking at the sun setting over the mountains with the leaves changing colors is absolutely beautiful. Add that to the new turf and Bath is one of the prettiest settings around.

The new visitors bleachers will make it even nicer as the sun goes down just before kickoff. The view from that side after kickoff might not be as attractive:sneaky:

Thanks, GCHS. What about a good local place to eat? We like to spend a little money when we travel to these away venues.

Thanks, GCHS. What about a good local place to eat? We like to spend a little money when we travel to these away venues.

No clue in Bath County. Both times I've went to Bath we've stopped at Cattlemen's Steakhouse in Mount Sterling.

Sooo ... I have a hard time believing there’s nothing more in Bath Co. than the DQ and McD’s that are probably off the I-64 exit.

Help us out in Owingsville. Unless you just don’t like our kind.

No, I think that's it. It's right between Mount Sterling and Morehead so most restaurants are in those towns.