Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County

Featured Replies

I think there going to be real good this year

I agree. As I stated in another thread though, I think Breathitt jumped the gun by gettin rid of Coach Hall. This Breathitt team will be one year older with the experience they lacked last season. There is a lot of talent on this team.

Can't see Breathitt making it out of district.

Can't see Breathitt making it out of district.

They don't seed in the 55th. What if they draw Riverside Christian?

Luck of the draw i guess...

Luck of the draw i guess...

Then if they get the "luck of the draw", which they may not even need anyway, then they're going to "make it out of the district". Riverside has never beaten Breathitt.

Who will be the top players for Breathitt?

 

Smith? Hollan?

Yes, imo.

Breathitt will be a much better team this year, simply because these kids will have another year under their belt. But why in the world are they playing the schedule they are playing??? Piarist? Brown?? Menifee, twice?? Riverside?? ( I really don't mind them playing Riverside because Riverside gets some decent $ from the gate, but whey the others?

Local coments range from "they want to pad their record" to Hall did the schedule before leaving (I know that's not true). Point is, they should be a pretty solid team, maybe next year will be thier year, but not this one.

Also, word is the Channing Fugate kid may start as a freshman and add a lot to the team.

Breathitt was up and down last year, they beat Leslie county at leslie and then played a few bad games at home too! they have another years experience and will be a good team to watch. Wolfe is way down along with Riverside. Jackson City will have to show they still can play with all their seniors from last year gone. Breathitt could very well be the best team in that district. We will find out soon!

Breathitt was up and down last year, they beat Leslie county at leslie and then played a few bad games at home too! they have another years experience and will be a good team to watch. Wolfe is way down along with Riverside. Jackson City will have to show they still can play with all their seniors from last year gone. Breathitt could very well be the best team in that district. We will find out soon!

 

Not many "up " spots on a 4-23 season but I agree they will or should win the district although Jackson City may be pretty good.

Breathitt will be a much better team this year, simply because these kids will have another year under their belt. But why in the world are they playing the schedule they are playing??? Piarist? Brown?? Menifee, twice?? Riverside?? ( I really don't mind them playing Riverside because Riverside gets some decent $ from the gate, but whey the others?

Local coments range from "they want to pad their record" to Hall did the schedule before leaving (I know that's not true). Point is, they should be a pretty solid team, maybe next year will be thier year, but not this one.

Also, word is the Channing Fugate kid may start as a freshman and add a lot to the team.

 

I agree they are playing a fairly weak schedule, but are an up and coming young team. I also saw the Fugate kid play in the Perry County Grade School tourney last year, and I have to say that this kid is the real deal.

I see Breathitt winning their district this year, but with it might not be that easy considering their weak schedule this year. I'm pretty sure June Buchanan a few years ago played an easy regular season schedule then got blew out of the district when they were supposed to finish second (correct me if I'm mistaken). But Breathitt does play Jackson during the regular season who should be the second best team in that district and I'm pretty sure they play Wolfe as well, so they should know what to expect when it comes tournament time.

Breathitt will be a much better team this year, simply because these kids will have another year under their belt. But why in the world are they playing the schedule they are playing??? Piarist? Brown?? Menifee, twice?? Riverside?? ( I really don't mind them playing Riverside because Riverside gets some decent $ from the gate, but whey the others?

Local coments range from "they want to pad their record" to Hall did the schedule before leaving (I know that's not true). Point is, they should be a pretty solid team, maybe next year will be thier year, but not this one.

Also, word is the Channing Fugate kid may start as a freshman and add a lot to the team.

If Fairce Woods saw that schedule he would...........well, I'd be afraid to say.:D

If Fairce Woods saw that schedule he would...........well, I'd be afraid to say.:D

 

:laugh: You are so right. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.