Week 7: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, what a blockbuster offer. If you believe the Steelers keep both guys, you almost gotta take it.

That's what I'm fighting with. I don't really like Hyde as I think his usage is going downhill. But I need receiver depth and would essentially be getting Philly's top two receivers as Ertz basically is one.

However, I have also been offered Stefon Diggs and potentially an RB2/3 for just Bell. Diggs is slightly ahead of Jeffery in my mind but I wouldn't be getting Ertz. But I would keep Conner who will probably have another solid couple weeks even if Bell returns to ease Bell in and would likely still have a role. And if Bell is traded (although it doesn't seem like that will happen) then I keep the Steelers RB1. I have Kittle as my tight end now who is a solid middle of the pack TE. Tough decision ahead.

The biggest issue I am concerned about is the RB's I will retain. I keep Ingram who I am happy with. He will have occasional down weeks but we have seem him and Kamara be able to both produce at high levels. Jordan Howard is getting worse by the week and losing work to Cohen. Nagy's offense just isn't the best system for Howard. AP has been pretty good but I expect him to wear down as the season continues. I also have grabbed Marlon Mack and Latavius Murray. Mack can hopefully stay healthy and take over as the RB1 in Indy as Luck can't keep throwing 50 times a game. Murray has only looked good one game with Cook out but Cook left practice yesterday so I think he may miss more time.

I think if I can get an Alex Collins type back with Diggs I may take that deal.

That's what I'm fighting with. I don't really like Hyde as I think his usage is going downhill. But I need receiver depth and would essentially be getting Philly's top two receivers as Ertz basically is one.

However, I have also been offered Stefon Diggs and potentially an RB2/3 for just Bell. Diggs is slightly ahead of Jeffery in my mind but I wouldn't be getting Ertz. But I would keep Conner who will probably have another solid couple weeks even if Bell returns to ease Bell in and would likely still have a role. And if Bell is traded (although it doesn't seem like that will happen) then I keep the Steelers RB1. I have Kittle as my tight end now who is a solid middle of the pack TE. Tough decision ahead.

Keep the Steelers.

I could be totally wrong, often am. But, I do not think the Steelers use a running back committee. I think as soon as the bye is over Bell will be eased in for one week taking about 50% of the work and the very next week he will handle 95% of the work. Conner will be a very valuable handcuff, but the Steelers situation will not be like New Orleans. Conner has done well. Above average, he isn't as good as Bell. Period. And even though both Bell and the Steelers may not see eye to eye. And may not 'like' one another. It's in both their best interests to play Bell. He helps the Steelers win more. He needs to put up numbers to ensure he gets that max deal next year.

I could be totally wrong, often am. But, I do not think the Steelers use a running back committee. I think as soon as the bye is over Bell will be eased in for one week taking about 50% of the work and the very next week he will handle 95% of the work. Conner will be a very valuable handcuff, but the Steelers situation will not be like New Orleans. Conner has done well. Above average, he isn't as good as Bell. Period. And even though both Bell and Steelers may not see eye to eye. And may not 'like' one another. It's in both their interest to play Bell, because he gives you the best chance to win.

The guessing game is what makes it so difficult. I just have a hard time thinking they don't at least split the load somewhat with the way Conner has played and the support he is getting from his teammates. I may do what I can to offload a couple of the other backs for a Kenny Golladay/John Brown type receiver. They likely won't give the production Diggs could put I also won't get burned by losing one of the Steelers' backs.

To me the sharp play is taking the risk. Trade Conner now, to someone that thinks he will continue to have a strong role. Take the risk that Bell stays healthy and dominates the touches. Conner might land you a solid WR and if it works out right you would only be trading bench depth.

Flacco over Watson and Bortles turned out to be a good decision.

Trubisky over Flacco on Rodgers bye week turned out to be a good decision.

Grabbed Chubb this week and inserted him was a good decision.

Holding onto Njoku after the first few weeks out has turned out to be a good decision.

Sitting TY in the league I just traded for him was not, but glad he produced.

Rolling right now.

Guy in my league is desperate for running backs and is willing to trade me John Brown or Kenny Golladay for Adrian Peterson. Golladay is ranked higher and I am a big fan of his but John Brown has been really good as well and has a very favorable schedule down the stretch. Not sure which one I want.

Guy in my league is desperate for running backs and is willing to trade me John Brown or Kenny Golladay for Adrian Peterson. Golladay is ranked higher and I am a big fan of his but John Brown has been really good as well and has a very favorable schedule down the stretch. Not sure which one I want.

I feel like you gotta go Golladay in that situation.