Week 7: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to add a little depth to my WR core. I am going to try and trade the current #8 RB in our league Isaiah Crowell for something. Maybe name a few guys I should be able to expect in return.

Currently I have:

Julio Jones

Stefon Diggs

Corey Davis

Ted Ginn Jr.

Every league is different, especially with trades. I think these are the kind of WRs that are worth similiar value: Funchess, Jones Jr, Jackson, Gabriel, Crabtree, Goodwin, Watkins, and Allison.

DeShaun Watson has been getting banged up, so I think I might sit him at Jacksonville. Who would you rather start in standard scoring:

Bortles vs. Houston

Flacco vs. New Orleans

I keep going back and forth.

Jax D is no joke. But, I don’t trust Bortles or Flacco. I stick with Watson.

Every league is different, especially with trades. I think these are the kind of WRs that are worth similiar value: Funchess, Jones Jr, Jackson, Gabriel, Crabtree, Goodwin, Watkins, and Allison.

I am currently shooting way higher haha!

If I can land a Golden Tate or Kevin Gollady, I'll probably be pleased, but I started off even higher than that.

I am currently shooting way higher haha!

If I can land a Golden Tate or Kevin Gollady, I'll probably be pleased, but I started off even higher than that.

Good luck. I hope you get what you want for him. What’s the saying...’there’s a sucker born every day.’

Just got TY Hilton for Crowell. He comes back healthy that makes a very nice WR3. A little shocked. Man, I hope he doesn't have any setbacks.