Raceland 43 Paris 26

oldrambler

I have noticed a few comments on the Rams pass caoverage problems. I have noticed all season that we hardly ever have safety help over the top, leaving the corners on an island. The same thing happened in the first game with LCA, and in my opinion was part of the reason we lost.

I hope the correct adjustments are made, cause I feel this team has something else to prove, only time will tell thought.

Hey OldRambler - what do you think about InTheGame's avatar?:fight:

Looks like a major conflict of interest to me! :D

EagleEye, ITG seems to be an o.k. person and all - just really misinformed about college football ( I mean a Meatchicken avatar:confused: ):D . ITG can't be all bad though, he is pulling for Raceland on Friday night.:thumb:

Raceland's "orange crush" defense had 5int. and 1 fumble recovery. Great job again tonight. Grizzle had 2 rushing td's and 2 pasing td's. Great Job Scott. J.T. Forrest had his usual excellent game on "D" from his LB position, delivered several BIG hits that the radio crew were going on and on about. Great joob J.T. and all of the Rams on offense and defense.

What about that 79 yard fumble recovery TD by Paris' Junior Travis Angel?

He is a big boy with blazing speed!

Goodluck to the Rams this week at LCA. I look for Raceland to pull the upset.

I will be there!

No fire truck parade on Friday. I think all parades are called off until the coaches give word. To early for another parade.

:thumb: :thumb: This team is focused on going a long way this season. Even if we win vs. LCA and get to the regional title game.......we have been there before (regional title game) in past years before the playoffs were expanded to 4 teams from a district going to post season.

Paris came out with some emotion that they had not showed all year. It just wasn't enough. Raceland was the better team. Every time Paris was able to score or threaten, Raceland stepped up and answered. Hats off to Raceland on a good game. I know there are some Paris people who will be pulling for Raceland this week. Good luck against LCA!!!!!!!

Paris came out with some emotion that they had not showed all year. It just wasn't enough. Raceland was the better team. Every time Paris was able to score or threaten, Raceland stepped up and answered. Hats off to Raceland on a good game. I know there are some Paris people who will be pulling for Raceland this week. Good luck against LCA!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support JimmyV and good luck to Paris in their off season conditioning programs to prepare for next season.:thumb: