Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs-Rockies WC updates

Featured Replies

Surprised there wasn’t anything on this.

 

Anyway, I have an early meeting tomorrow but now I’m invested in a game that likely goes a while. 1-1 in the 10th. Hamels on in relief.

It's been a good one, I'm stuck watching as I tried to sleep and kept checking my phone. I'm back up and in it for the duration.

Glad I’m off this week. This game is beyond stressful..

I think I woulda let Hamels bat there. You have no more position players Joe. If they lose this game, I think you’ll see Joe in Anaheim next year.

Every top half the Rockies don't score I'm just assuming the Cubs will score in the bottom. I've got no rooting interest either way FWIW

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.