Week 4: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

I'm dealing with the same issue I have every week. Choosing wide receivers to play out of a group that are all similar in that none of them are guaranteed studs but all have potential for big games each week.

Need to play two in the WR spots and one in the flex this week as AP is on bye and Ingram is serving his final game of his suspension.

- Fitzgerald (battling injury and in an awful offense with a rookie QB making his first start)

- Corey Davis (gets a ton of targets but Mariota is still a huge question mark)

- Kenny Stills (boom or bust each week)

- Mike Williams (coming off huge game but is very TD dependent)

- Keelan Cole (Jags #1 but inconsistent)

- Tyler Boyd (coming off two good weeks and has good matchup this week)

- Geronimo Allison (emerging as Green Bay's #2 but has been TD dependent)

I'm dealing with the same issue I have every week. Choosing wide receivers to play out of a group that are all similar in that none of them are guaranteed studs but all have potential for big games each week.

Need to play two in the WR spots and one in the flex this week as AP is on bye and Ingram is serving his final game of his suspension.

- Fitzgerald (battling injury and in an awful offense with a rookie QB making his first start)

Repost again with who they are facing. It helps.

I'm playing Williams for sure out of that group. And I think Boyd. My third would be based off what I think matchups show.

Repost again with who they are facing. It helps.

I'm playing Williams for sure out of that group. And I think Boyd. My third would be based off what I think matchups show.

- Fitzgerald vs. Seattle (battling injury and in an awful offense with a rookie QB making his first start)

- Corey Davis vs. Philly (gets a ton of targets but Mariota is still a huge question mark)

- Kenny Stills @ New England (boom or bust each week)

- Mike Williams vs. SF (coming off huge game but is very TD dependent)

- Keelan Cole vs. NYJ (Jags #1 but inconsistent)

- Tyler Boyd @ ATL (coming off two good weeks and has good matchup this week)

- Geronimo Allison vs. Buffalo (emerging as Green Bay's #2 but has been TD dependent)

- Fitzgerald vs. Seattle (battling injury and in an awful offense with a rookie QB making his first start)

- Corey Davis vs. Philly (gets a ton of targets but Mariota is still a huge question mark)

- Kenny Stills @ New England (boom or bust each week)

- Mike Williams vs. SF (coming off huge game but is very TD dependent)

- Keelan Cole vs. NYJ (Jags #1 but inconsistent)

- Tyler Boyd @ ATL (coming off two good weeks and has good matchup this week)

- Geronimo Allison vs. Buffalo (emerging as Green Bay's #2 but has been TD dependent)

I definitely go with Mike Williams (because he is hot) and Boyd. I think I role the dice on Cole.

I have Corey Davis and I'm not using him until he at least shows me something.

I definitely go with Mike Williams (because he is hot) and Boyd. I think I role the dice on Cole.

I have Corey Davis and I'm not using him until he at least shows me something.

I am definitely leaning Williams and Boyd for sure as well. The Chargers are likely to have a negative game script against SF but hopefully he can rack up a few catches and a TD along the way. Boyd has been hot as well and the Falcons defense is atrocious. Signs are pointing that AJ Green will play but Boyd could benefit if he is not 100%.

Buddy's RB situation is atrocious. He only has Kareem Hunt & Austin Ekler. I need a TE badly. He has Ertz and I'd love to have him.

What's the most you'd offer?

Todd Gurley (Not happening but putting in for context)

Alex Collins

Matt Breida

Cris Carson

Isaiah Crowell

Aaron Jones

Standard scoring.

Who to start in the flex. Standard scoring.

Marshawn Lynch vs. Cleveland

Phillip Lindsey vs. Kansas City

I have Alshon Jeffery and Aaron Jones but I think I am going to wait on them before they get added to the equation.

I am not a Lindsey guy. Lynch is getting touches and has scored all three weeks. I would play him.

Pick One again...

Sony Michel vs. Miami

Phillip Lindsey vs. KC

Demaryius Thomas vs KC

Desean Jackson @ Chicago

Also....

Dak Prescott vs Detroit

Baker Mayfield @ Oakland

First one is tough. Give Thomas for some positive-TD-gression. Great matchup for him and Keenum. I am interested in Michel too. DJax has been solid, but I would try Thomas.

Give me the rookie Mayfield with a very good matchup.

Tough choices. Give me Boyd and Allison for consistent scoring and good matchups this week.