Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers vs Raiders updates

Featured Replies

Raiders 7 Steelers 0

 

:sssh:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still think Cheeseburger should be playing Steelers fans??

2 sacks, 2 INT and a fumble (Steelers recovered) in the first 12 minutes...

Grrrrrrr … they're showing the Colts-Denver game here. I'm gonna have to go to the bar, I guess.

Grrrrrrr … they're showing the Colts-Denver game here. I'm gonna have to go to the bar, I guess.

Gardocki just boomed a 24 yard punt. Might want to stay home... :lol:

Gardocki just boomed a 24 yard punt. Might want to stay home... :lol:

No way you would have to at a bar watching that game.

2 sacks, 2 INT and a fumble (Steelers recovered) in the first 12 minutes...

 

 

And I believe the Steelers got a big break from Mr. White hat. That looked like a fumble to me. I still think the Steelers win this game by at least 2 TD's.

10-6 Raider's lead at Halftime. Steelers are lucky to not be down more.

Ben throws his 3rd INT...

INT #4 is a 100 yard pick 6...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.