Bengals 21 Cowboys 13 (Preseason)

Totally opposite of last week. Starters and frontline players for th Bengals were outplayed by the Cowboys starters. Starters played the majority of the first half and the Cowboys controlled the ball and the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. AD missed one throw to AJ that would have gone for a nice gain. The backups for the Bengals dominated the Cowboys backups the second half, thus the score.

As last week, it was just a preseason game and as I was happy last week with the starters, this week disappointed.

Driskell got most of the snaps for the 2nd team and looked pretty good.

Totally opposite of last week. Starters and frontline players for th Bengals were outplayed by the Cowboys starters. Starters played the majority of the first half and the Cowboys controlled the ball and the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. AD missed one throw to AJ that would have gone for a nice gain. The backups for the Bengals dominated the Cowboys backups the second half, thus the score.

As last week, it was just a preseason game and as I was happy last week with the starters, this week disappointed.

Driskell got most of the snaps for the 2nd team and looked pretty good.

Thanks for starting this thread @Bengal Maniac

I am pretty much in lockstep with you. As happy as I was last week, I am that disappointed this week. The Cowboys owned the Bengals when it mattered just like when we went down there a couple of years ago.