Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indians at Reds (8/13 - 8/15)

Featured Replies

With MJ taking a quick break I’ll give it a shot at continuing the momentum of the series win against Arizona. The Indians are in town for a three game series starting tonight. All three games are 7:10 starts.

 

Monday (8/13): Clevinger (7-7, 3.38 ERA) v Bailey (1-9, 6.19 ERA)

Tuesday (8/14): Kluber (14-6, 2.74 ERA) v Romano (7-9, 4.94 ERA)

Wednesday (8/15): Bieber (6-2, 4.24 ERA) v R Stephenson (0-1, 6.75 ERA)

Well, Homer had a Homer type of game. 1-10 looks good. Sal on the bump tonight doesn’t look too good for the Red Legs again.

These AAA pitchers are never going to win at the big league level walking batters. Thay almost act like they are afraid to throw strikes up here.

Stephenson just threw a four pitch walk to the opposing pitcher. An American League pitcher. Who never bats. Four pitches. Unbelievable.

Stephenson gone after just 1 2/3 innings. Only gave up 2 hits...but walked 4.

Stephenson just threw a four pitch walk to the opposing pitcher. An American League pitcher. Who never bats. Four pitches. Unbelievable.

 

Stephenson gone after just 1 2/3 innings. Only gave up 2 hits...but walked 4.

 

They should have never called him up. Left him in AAA and traded him at the deadline or in the off season. Now he is showing he is not worth Nachos.

I’d send Stephenson back to AAA tonight. The walks are outrageous. You have to be willing to make changes. Tired of it.

I’d send Stephenson back to AAA tonight. The walks are outrageous. You have to be willing to make changes. Tired of it.

 

I swear I saw an interview with him where he specifically said he wasn't going to change his pitching style to avoid the walks. WTH?!? I understand you don't want to just groove 90mph down the middle, thigh-high all the time...but, come on. I just don't understand.

I’d send Stephenson back to AAA tonight. The walks are outrageous. You have to be willing to make changes. Tired of it.

 

Cant, hes out of options.

I swear I saw an interview with him where he specifically said he wasn't going to change his pitching style to avoid the walks. WTH?!? I understand you don't want to just groove 90mph down the middle, thigh-high all the time...but, come on. I just don't understand.

Yeah that was before this start. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.