4A #2 Franklin-Simpson at 3A #6 Elizabethtown

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Elizabethtown
    • Franklin-Simpson

Both Elizabethtown and Franklin-Simpson enter 2018 with lofty rankings but there are some questions that must be answered. Can E-town replace the high levels of skill players lost to graduation? How does Franklin-Simpson improve on a state championship squad from last year? Both teams have questions but both programs are rarely down. This should be a premier game for opening week.

I'll go FS this early in the season, but I'd be willing to take E-town later in the year. FS seems to have fewer questions, and that's all I'm going on at this point.

Does Elizabethtown having the game at home close the gap any? This could be a very good game. With openers you just never know.

Last year, Elizabethtown was in late-season form in the opening game with all the returning experience they had. They really took it to the Wildcats. I don’t expect Elizabethtown to be that good in this year’s opener. Do they rebuild or reload? We’ll see on Friday. I’ll take FS mainly because the experience factor is on their side this time. FS 35-20.

Does Elizabethtown having the game at home close the gap any? This could be a very good game. With openers you just never know.

I'm not as much into home field advantage with most high school games. I don't think it's worth as much as some people think it is.