Lincoln Co. 41 Madison Central 7

modok

I didnt think that Lincoln had it in them this season, but they did and they proved me wrong! It would've been nice to see them continue to play Boyle this season since Lincoln got pounded by them last year. I think that Lincoln could have put it to em this year. Congrats again and best of luck through the playoffs!

I don`t rember LC playing Boyle last year:rolleyes:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he lost his quaterback job, then it must be a family trait because his dad is about to lose his coaching job at Eastern :creepy: :creepy:

He was taken out in the beginning of the 4th quarter with Lincoln leading 34-0. The JV QB came in and looked good (against Lincoln's 1st teamers) but I don't think it is a case of winning or losing a starting position, the game was already out of hand by that point.

great win for us...yah!!!...i cant believe they put it to mc like they did...im excited for lincoln 1st playoff game in 6 years...not to mention the first home playoff game is lord knows how long...'99?...wish it wouldve happened a year sooner though...lol

Lincoln Co. is hot baby!! They get out of that region, watch out in the semis!!! Would hate to play them when those 2 backs are rollin!!! Congrats Coach French and Patriot staff-they have the right mix of veteran and young coaches to get those kids to play at a very high level week in and week out; I know that they have 2 former Danville players on their staff(Clevenger, Jeremy Vaught) so congrats to those guys too..you are still part of the Admiral Nation but now you belong to the Patriot Pack!!!

If Lincoln can get out of the region they would likely play Male, Trinity or St. X. Not trying to put down Lincoln but that is whole different league. Lincoln will be in the regional championship and they will play either Henry Clay, Scott County, or Lafayette and I know first hand that all of these teams are about equal if not better than PRP. Dunbar played PRP and they were very average at best. Henry Clay has a lot more speed than PRP. If I had to bet money I would say one of the Lexington District teams would be the favorite to win this region but Lincoln has a nice shot to win it but I don't think anyone out of this region gets to the state finals.

If Lincoln can get out of the region they would likely play Male, Trinity or St. X. Not trying to put down Lincoln but that is whole different league. Lincoln will be in the regional championship and they will play either Henry Clay, Scott County, or Lafayette and I know first hand that all of these teams are about equal if not better than PRP. Dunbar played PRP and they were very average at best. Henry Clay has a lot more speed than PRP. If I had to bet money I would say one of the Lexington District teams would be the favorite to win this region but Lincoln has a nice shot to win it but I don't think anyone out of this region gets to the state finals.

BTW this is not the same Lincoln team that played PRP 10 games ago in the first game of the season. Any given night you never know what could happen, those big louisville schools put there uniforms and pads on the same as the lincoln boys do thats the beauty of highschool football. I dont think a bunch of country boys from LC care if they are in the same league or not as the big city boys. Just my 2 cents worth!

BTW this is not the same Lincoln team that played PRP 10 games ago in the first game of the season. Any given night you never know what could happen, those big louisville schools put there uniforms and pads on the same as the lincoln boys do thats the beauty of highschool football. I dont think a bunch of country boys from LC care if they are in the same league or not as the big city boys. Just my 2 cents worth!

good quote...trust me they don't...coach french has a lot of experience in dealing with the louisville teams...he'll have the fellas ready

Hey I'm all for Lincoln pulling of an upset. If I'm not mistaken Male beat PRP 59-0 which just shows how good that team is. They beat Highlands in a scrimmage and St. X. This team should be the state champions unless X or T gets them in the early parts of the playoffs.

In this region my brain says Henry Clay will find some way to get byScott County and get over the Lafayette hump. Lincoln could give Henrly Clay or Lafayette some problems but I think players like Jeter, Minnifield for Henry Clay or Bunch and Stevenson for Lafayette would be too much to handle for Lincoln if I had to guess.

But if Lincoln played Henry Clay or Lafayette I think Lincoln matches up better with Lafayette since Lafayette does not score quite as quick as Henry Clay does. Jeter and Minnifield are two Division 1 receivers and it's very difficult to line up with them.

good quote...trust me they don't...coach french has a lot of experience in dealing with the louisville teams...he'll have the fellas ready

I cant remember the exact quote, maybe Mr. Network can help me out. But when Lincoln was going to state to play Covington Catholic, Coach Jaggers had a statement in the paper that was priceless talking about us country boys loading up and going to state.

Hey I'm all for Lincoln pulling of an upset. If I'm not mistaken Male beat PRP 59-0 which just shows how good that team is. They beat Highlands in a scrimmage and St. X. This team should be the state champions unless X or T gets them in the early parts of the playoffs.

In this region my brain says Henry Clay will find some way to get byScott County and get over the Lafayette hump. Lincoln could give Henrly Clay or Lafayette some problems but I think players like Jeter, Minnifield for Henry Clay or Bunch and Stevenson for Lafayette would be too much to handle for Lincoln if I had to guess.

But if Lincoln played Henry Clay or Lafayette I think Lincoln matches up better with Lafayette since Lafayette does not score quite as quick as Henry Clay does. Jeter and Minnifield are two Division 1 receivers and it's very difficult to line up with them.

Lincolns Miller and Calhoun may be too much to handle for some teams also!

Lincolns Miller and Calhoun may be too much to handle for some teams also!

I agree. I saw Lincoln play PRP and I know Lincoln beat Rockcastle which is a HUGE win. There isn't a doubt in my mind that they will be in the Regional Championship. I think they will host the Regional Championship and who ever they play it should be a close game. I think Henry Clay will be there but that's just my gut, even though Lafayette should be the favorite to be there. Who ever wins the regional championship will get beat pretty hard the next week though. Lexington and Central Kentucky can't compete with Male, St. X or Trinity this year.