Lincoln Co. 41 Madison Central 7

modok

I agree. I saw Lincoln play PRP and I know Lincoln beat Rockcastle which is a HUGE win. There isn't a doubt in my mind that they will be in the Regional Championship. I think they will host the Regional Championship and who ever they play it should be a close game. I think Henry Clay will be there but that's just my gut, even though Lafayette should be the favorite to be there. Who ever wins the regional championship will get beat pretty hard the next week though. Lexington and Central Kentucky can't compete with Male, St. X or Trinity this year.

I agree, im just glad we are talking about Lincoln County football in NOVEMBER once again!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm all for Lincoln pulling of an upset. If I'm not mistaken Male beat PRP 59-0 which just shows how good that team is. They beat Highlands in a scrimmage and St. X. This team should be the state champions unless X or T gets them in the early parts of the playoffs.

In this region my brain says Henry Clay will find some way to get byScott County and get over the Lafayette hump. Lincoln could give Henrly Clay or Lafayette some problems but I think players like Jeter, Minnifield for Henry Clay or Bunch and Stevenson for Lafayette would be too much to handle for Lincoln if I had to guess.

But if Lincoln played Henry Clay or Lafayette I think Lincoln matches up better with Lafayette since Lafayette does not score quite as quick as Henry Clay does. Jeter and Minnifield are two Division 1 receivers and it's very difficult to line up with them.

LC needs to worry about the game this coming Friday night. Take care of business now, worry about those other teams when its time.

I agree. I saw Lincoln play PRP and I know Lincoln beat Rockcastle which is a HUGE win. There isn't a doubt in my mind that they will be in the Regional Championship. I think they will host the Regional Championship and who ever they play it should be a close game. I think Henry Clay will be there but that's just my gut, even though Lafayette should be the favorite to be there. Who ever wins the regional championship will get beat pretty hard the next week though. Lexington and Central Kentucky can't compete with Male, St. X or Trinity this year.

Lincoln needs to play one game at a time, in fact they must play one game at a time. The coaching staff at LC know how to handle the playoffs. If the kids will listen to the coaches (I think they will) they will be fine.

Congrats to LC on the #1 seed in R-4,D8.

KEEP YOUR MOUTHPIECE IN AND YOUR CHINSTRAPS TIGHT.....YALL AINT DONE

:dancingpa

Lincoln needs to play one game at a time, in fact they must play one game at a time. The coaching staff at LC know how to handle the playoffs. If the kids will listen to the coaches (I think they will) they will be fine.

Congrats to LC on the #1 seed in R-4,D8.

KEEP YOUR MOUTHPIECE IN AND YOUR CHINSTRAPS TIGHT.....YALL AINT DONE

:dancingpa

I totallly agree, I hope the community comes out and supports this team in Death Valley!! GO PATS!!!