Saint Xavier/Simon Kenton (Scrimmage) Preview

I would imagine the St. X defense will look pretty good, as they return a number of solid players from last years time. The St. X offense may struggle at times just because of the new things their plays are being asked to do. While Sinbad's post is very optimistic, especially this early, this team is very good. It seems they have developed very well since they were freshmen and have an opportunity to do something very special this season.

I would imagine the St. X defense will look pretty good, as they return a number of solid players from last years time. The St. X offense may struggle at times just because of the new things their plays are being asked to do. While Sinbad's post is very optimistic, especially this early, this team is very good. It seems they have developed very well since they were freshmen and have an opportunity to do something very special this season.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how X progresses under Wallace. If that offense can be as good as the defense, that's a huge problem for everyone, including Trinity.

Believe the Pioneers may struggle a bit on offense, only 3 returning starters from last yr, but the lone O lineman won't be back til Sep and heard another probably won't play tonight which will really hurt. Hope for the best, get better each week!

Believe the Pioneers may struggle a bit on offense, only 3 returning starters from last yr, but the lone O lineman won't be back til Sep and heard another probably won't play tonight which will really hurt. Hope for the best, get better each week!

St.X replacing most all of offense as well. May be a low scoring game with the two D’s dominating.