Rockcastle County 22 Knox Central 7

Rockcastle County wins and will be the number 1 seed in the first round and host at least the first 2 rounds of the playoffs should they win next week.

Don't know much about the game except the field is a muddy mess....exactly how high school games should be...LOL.

Coach Larkey and staff should be commended for getting Anthony "Coach" Cook into the game on special teams and 1 defensive play as well. Coach Cook is a senior manager for the Rockets...this was his first game action as a Rocket!!!!

WAY TO GO COACH COOK!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Congrats to the Rockets on a 9-1 regular season!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Sloppy nasty penalized game, glad it is over.

19 penalties for over 150 yards tonight for both teams.

Dusty Miller rushed 23 times for 220 yards, 1 rushing touchdown, 1 reception for 13 yards, 1 interception, 1 blocked punt return for a touchdown (2nd game in a row) and 2 tackles.

Brad Durham (6'6 320lb) kicked a 26 yard field goal tonight as well for Rock.

Total Offense:

Rock 265

Knox 110

Total Rushing

Rock 39 times for 248 yards.

Knox 23 times for 20 yards. (They had 4 yards at halftime)

Total Passing

Rock 4-9 for 17 yards

Knox 9-17-1 for 90 yards

Sophmore Casey Hayes had 12 tackles and 4 sacks for Rock.

Rock fumbled the ball 7 times and Knx fumbled the ball 2 times I think.

I believe kc at bell will be the best game in this district all year. I know its Bell but the records are out the window KC wasnt expected to have a great year however coach Mills and his staff has done a great job this year. KC has nothing to lose and I feel like the Panthers have some confidence after playing rock close until the last 2 minutes of the game. Who knows what could happen. Remember David and goliath his own people thought he would lose.

Rockcastle County wins and will be the number 1 seed in the first round and host at least the first 2 rounds of the playoffs should they win next week.

Don't know much about the game except the field is a muddy mess....exactly how high school games should be...LOL.

Coach Larkey and staff should be commended for getting Anthony "Coach" Cook into the game on special teams and 1 defensive play as well. Coach Cook is a senior manager for the Rockets...this was his first game action as a Rocket!!!!

WAY TO GO COACH COOK!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Congrats to the Rockets on a 9-1 regular season!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

It's stories like the one regarding Coach Cook that make high school football so special. Coach Cook has been a manager since middle school. Along the way, he obtained more football knowledge than the vast majority of the players. It's dedicated people like him that contribute to truly prosperous programs in ways that the coaches, players, and boosters can't. Props to Coach Cook!! You make the program and community proud, young man!

It's stories like the one regarding Coach Cook that make high school football so special. Coach Cook has been a manager since middle school. Along the way, he obtained more football knowledge than the vast majority of the players. It's dedicated people like him that contribute to truly prosperous programs in ways that the coaches, players, and boosters can't. Props to Coach Cook!! You make the program and community proud, young man!

Being a former manager/stat guy for the Rockets I couldn't have said it any better right there:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I would have to agree with you on that!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: