Tyrah Englemon

I don’t think she ever committed to NKU. She had an offer from the previous staff but I don’t know if the current staff offered her. She had taken some official visits to DI and DII schools but decided LWC was where she wanted to attend school and play ball.

She was offered by the old staff at NKU but that offer was taken away by the new staff. I believe she landed at a great place for her. I think she peeked early in her high school career. Great kid and great family. Wish her the best in the next step of her career.

She was offered by the old staff at NKU but that offer was taken away by the new staff. I believe she landed at a great place for her. I think she peeked early in her high school career. Great kid and great family. Wish her the best in the next step of her career.

Is the Whitaker staff already gone after 2 seasons?

So as bad as they have been under Coach Whitaker....does she have that much talent coming in that she doesnt need her?

You obviously dont watch a lot of games(or keep up with what was there when Coach Whitaker got there) and keep up with recruiting.

So to answer your question she made a good choice to attend Lindsey Wilson where she will have a good career.

You obviously dont watch a lot of games(or keep up with what was there when Coach Whitaker got there) and keep up with recruiting.

So to answer your question she made a good choice to attend Lindsey Wilson where she will have a good career.

I see plenty of games. I do not keep up with their recruiting which is why I asked the question about is she bringing in a lot of talent to where she does not need to recruit this player. I was not questioning the good choice bad choice I was asking about the rescinding of the offer from the "new staff." Which really is not the "new staff" when they are going into their 3rd year.