Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyrah Englemon

Featured Replies

Saw yesterday where Tyra Englemon of Holmes signed with Lindsey Wilson College to continue playing basketball. Am I mistaken that she originally committed to NKU? If so, why the change in plans?

I don’t think she ever committed to NKU. She had an offer from the previous staff but I don’t know if the current staff offered her. She had taken some official visits to DI and DII schools but decided LWC was where she wanted to attend school and play ball.

One of the nicest young ladies you can ever meet, always greets you with a smile, outstanding grades, congrats and continued success.

She was offered by the old staff at NKU but that offer was taken away by the new staff. I believe she landed at a great place for her. I think she peeked early in her high school career. Great kid and great family. Wish her the best in the next step of her career.

She was offered by the old staff at NKU but that offer was taken away by the new staff. I believe she landed at a great place for her. I think she peeked early in her high school career. Great kid and great family. Wish her the best in the next step of her career.

 

Is the Whitaker staff already gone after 2 seasons?

Is the Whitaker staff already gone after 2 seasons?

 

No.

No.

 

So as bad as they have been under Coach Whitaker....does she have that much talent coming in that she doesnt need her?

So as bad as they have been under Coach Whitaker....does she have that much talent coming in that she doesnt need her?

 

You obviously dont watch a lot of games(or keep up with what was there when Coach Whitaker got there) and keep up with recruiting.

 

So to answer your question she made a good choice to attend Lindsey Wilson where she will have a good career.

You obviously dont watch a lot of games(or keep up with what was there when Coach Whitaker got there) and keep up with recruiting.

 

So to answer your question she made a good choice to attend Lindsey Wilson where she will have a good career.

 

I see plenty of games. I do not keep up with their recruiting which is why I asked the question about is she bringing in a lot of talent to where she does not need to recruit this player. I was not questioning the good choice bad choice I was asking about the rescinding of the offer from the "new staff." Which really is not the "new staff" when they are going into their 3rd year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.