Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cutting the grass

Featured Replies

How long do you guys go in the season before you start mulching when you cut?

 

I dont mulch because it makes too much of a mess.

How long do you guys go in the season before you start mulching when you cut?

 

I mulch from day one. The only times I don’t mulch is if for some reason the grass has gotten really high or is really wet. My new mower has a feature where I can either mulch everything, or I can set the mower up to partially bag and partially mulch. I haven’t used it yet, but I’ve read where it works well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.