WWE Money In The Bank

I thought Rousey/Jax going in was going to barely be ok. Rousey's inexperience mixed with Jax's ring style of lets say not a lot of finesse, I just didnt think it would be good. Shame on plantman, shame on you. Granted some of it was sloppy (like Rousey backpedaling out of the ring, lol) but overall, it was very good match.

Agreed.

I was surprised with all the bumps Rousey took.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Rousey/Jax going in was going to barely be ok. Rousey's inexperience mixed with Jax's ring style of lets say not a lot of finesse, I just didnt think it would be good. Shame on plantman, shame on you. Granted some of it was sloppy (like Rousey backpedaling out of the ring, lol) but overall, it was very good match.

Now, I hate when the MIB gets cashed in right away (because it takes away a turn down the road) but last night with Bliss was perfect.

BTW Bliss and Braun both MIB winners, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Sidebar, no issues with the WWE Network last night for a change, also got an email this morning that they are giving me 6 months worth of credits on my account.

Team Little/Big 2.0

And like most of you, I really like Money in the Bank, I thought it was a solid PPV.