East Carter vs. Morgan Co.

ECFAN

In what has to be a record year of injuries for Morgan Co...it's hard to predict any game for the Cougars

In addition to the injury list goes #30 Sophomore Jacob Flack....broke wrist last Friday night...has been a great player for the Cougars this year but done for Friday.

Junior Josh Blevins broke his leg in 2 places in practice on Tuesday...trying to stay in bounds running down sidelines....best wishes are for Josh #6 who started most of the year.

Sr. Fullback Zach Burton is hurt and was 3rd string FB behind Young (Hurt, done) and Ward Sophomore FB (Shoulder, don) had 276 yards vs. Lewis Co. is doubtful for Friday...the Cougars will try to find a FB between today and tomorrow.

QB Henderson has been hurt all year and rattled again...truly one of the grittiest kids with a lot of guts keeps playing.

Recap of kids who before the year started were going to be great players but are done for the year:

Fannin--QB--Rotator Cuff surgery

Young--FB--Shoulder, back(Last year's EKC offensive POY)

Ward--FB--Shoulder

Buckler--plays offense only Shoulder

Flack--Wrist

Lopez--Broken hand/wrist

Blevins-Broken Leg

May--Backup QB--illness

Lewis--Sep. Shoulder

There are a couple more but slip my mind.

Plus the Cougars graduated 9 from both sides of the football from last year.:confused:

In what has to be a record year of injuries for Morgan Co...it's hard to predict any game for the Cougars

In addition to the injury list goes #30 Sophomore Jacob Flack....broke wrist last Friday night...has been a great player for the Cougars this year but done for Friday.

Junior Josh Blevins broke his leg in 2 places in practice on Tuesday...trying to stay in bounds running down sidelines....best wishes are for Josh #6 who started most of the year.

Sr. Fullback Zach Burton is hurt and was 3rd string FB behind Young (Hurt, done) and Ward Sophomore FB (Shoulder, don) had 276 yards vs. Lewis Co. is doubtful for Friday...the Cougars will try to find a FB between today and tomorrow.

QB Henderson has been hurt all year and rattled again...truly one of the grittiest kids with a lot of guts keeps playing.

Recap of kids who before the year started were going to be great players but are done for the year:

Fannin--QB--Rotator Cuff surgery

Young--FB--Shoulder, back(Last year's EKC offensive POY)

Ward--FB--Shoulder

Buckler--plays offense only Shoulder

Flack--Wrist

Lopez--Broken hand/wrist

Blevins-Broken Leg

May--Backup QB--illness

Lewis--Sep. Shoulder

There are a couple more but slip my mind.

Plus the Cougars graduated 9 from both sides of the football from last year.:confused:

:scared: I sure hope the cougars recover for next season and have a good year as I will continue to pull for them even though we won't be playin again next year. Good Luck to your cougars friday and next season.:thumb:

Injuries are hard to overcome for any team let alone the amount of injuries that you have described in your post Net. There will be better days ahead for the Cougars, your program seems to have been heading back in the right direction in the past few years. I hope that it continues for you. My prayers go out for these kids and all the injuries. Good Luck to the Cougars in this one and in the future.