Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 88 St. John's 60

Featured Replies

The issue is he wanted to be a tough guy on the court and then soften up in the press conference.

 

Mack was a tough guy on the court? What did I miss?

 

As others have said, he specifically told O'Mara to hold the ball and not take a shot.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He wasn't lying. He was asked about it, said there were a couple guys that didn't wanna shake hands and that he wasn't getting into it. Not sure what's wrong with that?

 

Ahmed was shaking hands until Jones said something and then Gates joined in. Either you want your team to have that edge (Mack does) or you don't. Own it. Don't pretend to ride the fence when the mic is on...

Mack was a tough guy on the court? What did I miss?

 

As others have said, he specifically told O'Mara to hold the ball and not take a shot.

 

Not Mack specifically.

 

Look I don’t really care that they threw the lob, but at least acknowledge why they didn’t shake hands after the game. That should have been pretty clear.

Ahmed was shaking hands until Jones said something and then Gates joined in. Either you want your team to have that edge (Mack does) or you don't. Own it. Don't pretend to ride the fence when the mic is on...

 

I'll take your word for it. The only video I've seen of the incident is Ahmed and Jones chest to chest. Haven't seen anything that shows what preceded it.

Btw, if Mack ends up at Louisville, I LOVE that he wants his teams to have an edge. Just own it. Then I’ll really love it. Embrace the villain role. :lol2:

Not Mack specifically.

 

Look I don’t really care that they threw the lob, but at least acknowledge why they didn’t shake hands after the game. That should have been pretty clear.

 

Fair enough. I thought he handled the question well. Would you have rather he said, "yeah I told our guys to hold it, they didn't listen and dunked. They weren't happy about it and that was the result. Our guys screwed up"?

 

What good does that do, other than throw your own guys under the bus?

Fair enough. I thought he handled the question well. Would you have rather he said, "yeah I told our guys to hold it, they didn't listen and dunked. They weren't happy about it and that was the result. Our guys screwed up"?

 

What good does that do, other than throw your own guys under the bus?

 

Yes. Say exactly that without the “our guys screwed up.”

Yes. Say exactly that without the “our guys screwed up.”

 

Take that part out and he's still throwing his guys under the bus IMO. Either way, the whole thing was probably blown way out of proportion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.