Trinity 2018

Ram

Carmel took a beating at T last year. What do they return?

WC had their shot, and may be the best choice to hand T an L. What do they return?

Moeller has a new HC. I'd be surprised.

Carmel was very young last year so they return almost everyone. It will be Trinity's first game with a new starting QB and no Moore and it will be at Carmel.

Warren Central will have very good athletes all over the field again. Trinity was lucky to escape with the win at their place last season.

Moeller will be Moeller, new coach or no and the game will be on their home turf. Also as I alluded to regarding Carmel, there's no Moore to outrun the Moeller defense.

I don't know that any of them will beat Trinity but of all the games Trinity plays these are the teams that have the best shot IMO.

Carmel was very young last year so they return almost everyone. It will be Trinity's first game with a new starting QB and no Moore and it will be at Carmel.

Warren Central will have very good athletes all over the field again. Trinity was lucky to escape with the win at their place last season.

Moeller will be Moeller, new coach or no and the game will be on their home turf. Also as I alluded to regarding Carmel, there's no Moore to outrun the Moeller defense.

I don't know that any of them will beat Trinity but of all the games Trinity plays these are the teams that have the best shot IMO.

While I agree, Trinity has a new QB every year. So I don't think that'll be a factor. Hopefully T has some guys to fill the gap Moore left.

• 2 months later...