Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Tournament Draw

Featured Replies

Wednesday 02/28/18:

6:00pm Knox Central vs. Harlan

7:30pm Corbin vs. Jackson Co.

 

Thursday 03/01/18

6:00pm Harlan Co. vs. South Laurel

7:30pm North Laurel vs. Lynn Camp

 

Semifinals: 03/03/18 @ 1:00 & 2:30pm

Finals:03/05/18 @ 7:00pm

  • Author

Should be a good tournament. Saturday's games should be really good I predict in the semis Knox Cent. vs Corbin and South Laurel vs. North Laurel

I agree with you ^

 

The Arena could be sold out on Saturday.

  • Author
I agree with you ^

 

The Arena could be sold out on Saturday.

 

Yes that will be two good games I wished they were at night I think I would drive down there after the 11th region semis rather than drive to NKU. I guess you can't watch them all. lol

I agree with you ^

 

The Arena could be sold out on Saturday.

 

 

Unless it just can't be helped, no one on here should miss coming to the Arena for Saturday's potential matchup between Corbin and Knox Central. So, so many undercurrents...

Tough draw for Corbin

 

Still think they will win and go to

Rupp.

 

Go Hounds

I’d those games were that evening, I’d be there too.

I'm hearing that if North plays South and Corbin plays Knox, as expected, the Arena may be sold out on Saturday. To my knowledge, the biggest crowd they've ever had was Lynard Skynard. My guess is there will be more security in the house for Corbin-Knox on Saturday than they had for Skynard.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.