Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Do You Consider Inappropriate Chants/ Behavior for Student Cheering Sections??

Featured Replies

I'm all about humor and fun and excitement at games. That's why I love HS basketball so much. I draw the line, though, at disparaging a kid for his personal or family misfortunes. The one I heard the other night spoke to a kid's hearing impairment. I didn't like it.

 

It crosses the line in my opinion.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A-C-T chant, I haven't heard it or my hearing doesn't work so well.

 

Usually involves a private school aiming the chant toward their lower-performing neighbors at the city/county public school.

Usually involves a private school aiming the chant toward their lower-performing neighbors at the city/county public school.

Another uppity school chant I hate: "You will work for us."

Another uppity school chant I hate: "You will work for us."

 

They're cut from the same cloth :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.