February 21, 20188 yr Should I turn this one on or stick with WWE on the DVR? There is more real contact happening in this game than a month's worth of WWE. This is human pinball under the basket.
February 21, 20188 yr Author 63-61 Cats with 11:39 to play Cats currently on a 7-0 run. I hope they can come out and put a good 4 minute stretch together here.
February 21, 20188 yr 72-65 UK at the 8 minute timeout. Right now it sounds like a wake is happening at Bud Walton Arena.
February 21, 20188 yr Cats are so weak on the inside they just get manhandled in the paint. I don't disagree but they are letting #10 get away with a heck of a lot when establishing position down there.
February 21, 20188 yr Author Under 8 timeout Cats lead 72-65. They have had 3 chances to go up double digits. I hope it don;t come back to hurt them. In the past these last 6-7 minutes is where they have wilted hope they can finish it out strong tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.