February 7, 20188 yr Please somebody, give me an audio link to this game that is in sync with the game. Vitale is killing me.
February 7, 20188 yr Author Please somebody, give me an audio link to this game that is in sync with the game. Vitale is killing me. UK is killing me!!!!
February 7, 20188 yr Can't get radio down here in Florida. Desperately need an audio streaming that is game sync.
February 7, 20188 yr UK with a mini run with two layups. 22-19. With this team I think this is a regular run.
February 7, 20188 yr If Diallo doesn’t get back in tonight I’m fine. 0’s across the board. No way that kid should go a half without a rebound.
February 7, 20188 yr If Diallo doesn’t get back in tonight I’m fine. 0’s across the board. No way that kid should go a half without a rebound. Over play him to his right side cause he's got nothing to the left. Didn't take opponents long to learn that. Great athletic talent can be neutralized when there is a major weakness.
February 7, 20188 yr Getting old, but Vitale has long worn out his welcome in my ears. Just find him intolerable at my age.
February 7, 20188 yr I think there’s only 2 analysts for this team, they are just not very good or they are uncoachable.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.