January 31, 20188 yr ^ That may be what they try to do but Cousins says he wants to go to a place where he has a chance to win (presumably in the playoffs and beyond). I think the Browns GM, Ken Dorsey, will talk with Cousin's agent to try to make a deal. It will be a tough sell and require boatloads of cash. Here's a quote from Cousins from Cleveland,com: "Ultimately this decision going forward is about winning games,'' Cousins said. "I've had an opportunity to earn a good living playing football, so I want to go win. That can be Washington. It really can. (Winning is) what I'll be remembered for. That's what's going to matter.'' Assuming Cousins finds employment elsewhere, AJ McCarron and Sam Bradford are possible targets of the Browns. And that means they take a QB at #1 in the 2018 draft.
February 1, 20188 yr IMO Cousins comes at to high of a price tag sure they have the money but they need more than just an over paid QB. Should go after McCarron type QB and still draft QB to develop (develop something they use to do). It will be interesting to see what develops out this off season a lot of QB jockeying going down.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.