Campbell County 69 Conner 58

Lady Cougars are legit. They'll be a tough out in the 9th Region - Holmes, Ryle, Cooper and Conner along with Dixie, will make for a very competitive 9th Region Tournament. Lady Camels definitely did not play their best, but are able to gut it out. No doubt their conditioning helped in this one, especially since the shots weren't falling for most of the night. Best of luck to both teams going forward. Great win for Lady Camels beating a very solid team, taking nothing away from them, on what was an off night (shooting) for the Lady Camels.

Final per Cincinnati.com. Looks like the lady cougars hung tough through 3 quarters. They led 29-21 at half and I heard 44-41 at the end of 3. Someone said they had trouble when they got behind and had to press and Campbell County made free throws late.

Campbell County 69, Conner 58

Campbell County (19-1) – Koeninger 0 3 3, Clos 7 7 22, Schwarber 5 8 19, Seckman 0 2 2, Wells 2 3 7, Stapleton 4 5 16. Totals: 18 28 69.

Conner (13-4) – Strange 1 2 4, Hurst 7 1 19, Jordan 4 0 10, Mclenmore 1 1 3, Burcham 3 4 10, Kennedy 0 2 2, Drummonds 5 0 10. Totals: 21 10 58.

Halftime: C 29-21. 3-pointers: CC 5 (Stapleton 3, Schwarber, Clos), C 6 (Hurst 4, Jordan 2)

Oh good point Stamm has never seen these teams play probably catch him off guard. Good call JHA not sure how I missed that.

It has nothing to do with catching someone off guard. It's being able to prepare for a particular style within a short turnaround window. Boy you and BigZig, maybe one and the same, sure get touchy when a comment is made about coach Stamm.

I am going to just appreciate and enjoy what the lady camels are doing this season. They are showing the aspects of something special. Competing and beating top ranked teams, taking care of business by beating the teams they should beat, and in this game even though being down at the half being able to come back and get the victory. Conner has a talented team. The Camels may win their remaining regular games if they continue on this current path, but everyone left on their schedule will get their shot.

Have posted on this issue before on another thread, I do feel CC winning out through end of the regular season is certainly a possibility ... if it were not for the AWAY game @ SHA in early February. CC is without question having a special season but it will be an etched-in-stone special season ***IF*** they are able to beat SHA @ SHA.

***I WILL BE PULLING FOR THE CAMELS BIG TIME!!***

Unfortunately, I just do not see that happening. In fact, it is my thought CC will have to play their socks off just to keep this from being a (big) double digit loss. Think about a game late last year when Butler was ROLLING and they rolled into SHA and, of course, LOST to SHA. Butler was BY FAR the team to beat last year given they had ALL THE TOOLS ... but sill lost to SHA @ SHA. One tough place to steal a W out of. Go Camels!

It has nothing to do with catching someone off guard. It's being able to prepare for a particular style within a short turnaround window. Boy you and BigZig, maybe one and the same, sure get touchy when a comment is made about coach Stamm.

It's all about adjustments isn't it IN A. You would thing Stamm would consult with you at halftime.