Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Volleyball Scores

Featured Replies

2Oct 16

at Harrison County

 

Bracken County 1

25-19, 21-25, 25-17

Bourbon County 2

 

 

Campbell County 2

31-29,25-22

Highlands 0

 

Montgomery County 2

25-12,25-10

Deming 0

 

 

Newport Central Catholic 2

25-11,25-11

Bishop Brossart 0

  • Author

Bourbon County 18-19

 

Oct 17, 6:00 PM

at Harrison County

 

Campbell County 15-15

 

 

Oct 17, 7:30 PM

at Harrison County

 

Newport Central Catholic 25-8

 

Oct 16, 8:30 PM

at Harrison County

 

Montgomery County 31-1

After watching last nights matches I'd say that its going to be the Camels and the Breds for the championship on Wednesday .

  • Author
After watching last nights matches I'd say that its going to be the Camels and the Breds for the championship on Wednesday .

 

Dont count out the ladies from Montgomery Co they are 31-1 and have some talented spikers.;) They will be handful for the Breds.:eek:

They may have a 31-1 record but according to KHSAA, the level of competition that they have played is no where near the teams that NCC has played. I think its NCC's regional championship to win.

I watched Montgomery Cty play last night and they don't stand a chance against NCC. It will be the Camels and Breds for a rematch of last years 10th region championship.

I predict the Breds to kill Montgomery County. The final should be NCC vs Campbell.

  • Author
Dont count out the ladies from Montgomery Co they are 31-1 and have some talented spikers.;) They will be handful for the Breds.:eek:

 

 

Spikers?....:confused:or do you mean "hitters"? Thats funny...:laugh:

Montgomery County does have a gaudy record, but it appears to have been against an inferior schedule. It would be a surprise if they made any more noise in the tournament.

 

That being said, you still have to play the games!

Well its Campbell Co Vs Ncc for the 10th region championship . Good luck to both teams .Congratulations to both Bourbon Co. and Montgomery Co. for great seasons.

I predict the Breds to kill Montgomery County. The final should be NCC vs Campbell.

25-8,25-14:thumb: I don't think that they killed them but they did take them to the woodshed .

  • Author

Its to bad that both teams have to travel the 1 hour plus to play.Maybe we could flip a coin and hold it at one of the gyms at home.I think you would have a packed house and we could send the receits to Harrison Co.:irked: Can anyone remember when the last time a team south of Alexandria was in the Regional Championship if ever? Anyways it will be an exciting night and good luck to both teams.Maybe the A team shows up for the Camels and they can give the Breds at least one good match in the tournament.

I would LOVE to see the championship game and if the Camels can defeat the favored Breds.

 

I will be checking the KHSAA website as soon as Meet The Norse Night is over to see who won.

Don't count the Camels out anyone can win on any given night . Remember NCC starts 4 sophomores .

Congrats to NCC and Campbell County. Both have had a nice season and deserve to be in the final. I wish it were close to home so I could see it.

Any team can win on any given night. My guess is that both teams will show up to play in this one and it will be a hard fought match and an exciting Regional Championship!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.