10th Region Volleyball Scores

After watching last nights matches I'd say that its going to be the Camels and the Breds for the championship on Wednesday .

Dont count out the ladies from Montgomery Co they are 31-1 and have some talented spikers.;) They will be handful for the Breds.:eek:

They may have a 31-1 record but according to KHSAA, the level of competition that they have played is no where near the teams that NCC has played. I think its NCC's regional championship to win.

Its to bad that both teams have to travel the 1 hour plus to play.Maybe we could flip a coin and hold it at one of the gyms at home.I think you would have a packed house and we could send the receits to Harrison Co.:irked: Can anyone remember when the last time a team south of Alexandria was in the Regional Championship if ever? Anyways it will be an exciting night and good luck to both teams.Maybe the A team shows up for the Camels and they can give the Breds at least one good match in the tournament.

Congrats to NCC and Campbell County. Both have had a nice season and deserve to be in the final. I wish it were close to home so I could see it.

Any team can win on any given night. My guess is that both teams will show up to play in this one and it will be a hard fought match and an exciting Regional Championship!