January 3, 20188 yr Author Just saw this from Jeff Greer: Louisville’s average margin of victory in the 7 victories Louisville has over Pitt in the last three years is 19.4. Woof, Pitt. Woof.
January 3, 20188 yr The fan that was yelling at Stallings was a UK fan wearing a Pitt shirt. Of course he was! :lol2:
January 3, 20188 yr On many levels...:lol2: Guy I know tweeted me and said it was his boss, and that he does it regularly. Meaning buying the shirts of teams Louisville plays and going to Louisville games. Why though? :lol2:
January 3, 20188 yr Does anyone agree with Dino Gaudio's take that Anas will play in the NBA? Seems like crazy talk to me. I'm predicting @TheDeuce will have a "hot take" on this. :0
January 3, 20188 yr Does anyone agree with Dino Gaudio's take that Anas will play in the NBA? Seems like crazy talk to me. I'm predicting @TheDeuce will have a "hot take" on this. :0 I'd better not. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.