Male 67 George Rogers Clark 53 (Championship Middletown Classic)

Trinity and Ballard stand out in the 7th as the Top 2, with Waggener likely next. But Male is right after that with St. X in the top 5. Great win at the Middletown Holiday event. Male is going to be back and a load to deal with soon.

Agree and they are getting better each game. I wouldn't want to play them come tourney time.

I'm with you here. Complete shocker to me.

No shocker to me. Two starters sick but tried to play anyways, and Male is much better than posters on here were giving them credit. Read the post from the people from their region which knows more about them than the posters in this area. I will be keeping up with them this year.

Male beat the #1 team in the 3rd region to get to the finals. This should tell you that is was going to be a real challenge to win this game.

Thought GRC had a great showing in this tourney. Blew out a good Eastern team to make it to the finals. Had a bad Q against a very good Male team and lost in the finals. We have really improved from the beginning of the season and that is what every coach and fan strive for. I will take it.

Edited by gold sunrise

Agree and they are getting better each game. I wouldn't want to play them come tourney time.

No shocker to me. Two starters sick but tried to play anyways, and Male is much better than posters on here were giving them credit. Read the post from the people from their region which knows more about them than the posters in this area. I will be keeping up with them this year.

Male beat the #1 team in the 3rd region to get to the finals. This should tell you that is was going to be a real challenge to win this game.

Thought GRC had a great showing in this tourney. Blew out a good Eastern team to make it to the finals. Had a bad Q against a very good Male team and lost in the finals. We have really improved from the beginning of the season and that is what every coach and fan strive for. I will take it.

Male beating the #1 team in the 3rd region or in the case of GRC being the top of the 10th region shows how tough & deep some regions are, like the 7th in this case. Male will not contend for the 7th region title with Trinity and Ballard being a cut above. But they will be able to defeat many good teams at the top of their regions out in the state. It will be very hard for them to compete with a Trinity to advance out of the 7th though.

I have to disagree that GRC blew out a good Eastern team. Eastern is not even one of the top 20 schools in Metro Louisville this year. Usually they are a top program, but way down this season. GRC is good, but that is a bit of a stretch to suggest they blew out a good team in Eastern.