Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer Co. 64 Henry Co. 15

Featured Replies

56-0 at the half. All JV the rest of the way.

  • Author

Corey Jackson had one of the sickest runs you will ever see. 3 carries 160+ yards, 3 TD's.

Great win Mercer, Gonna need to start playing your starters a little longer pretty soon. Keep up the good work..

  • Author
Great win Mercer, Gonna need to start playing your starters a little longer pretty soon. Keep up the good work..

Definitely a concern.

Hopefully with Lloyd and Spencer to close the season the competition should stiffen.

Saw the run by Jackson on KYT, like they said, he hit the "B" button for that move. I love those uni's what's on their helmet?

Saw the run by Jackson on KYT, like they said, he hit the "B" button for that move. I love those uni's what's on their helmet?

 

 

Titans. I wish I could have seen the run.

Where does Cory get those moves, that last run, the Henry defender had a great angle and he kicks in into 5th gear and I believe he was running a 4.3, he was wide open on that run.

 

What the heck has happened to Henry Co.? Looked like they gave up in the first 3 minutes.

:sleep:

 

 

 

I AGREE!!

 

 

GO MERCER!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Titans. I wish I could have seen the run.

 

Not there? Sure was a great display? at least for a half

Not there? Sure was a great display? at least for a half

 

 

Had to work unfortunately. Saving my days for a deep playoff run....

What class would Mercer be in if they were classed by enrollment this year? I know they will be in 5A next year, but would they be in 3A or 4A this season?

What class would Mercer be in if they were classed by enrollment this year? I know they will be in 5A next year, but would they be in 3A or 4A this season?

 

They'd be in 3A, middle to lower half of 3A. A guestimated enrollment right now of 915 or so, give or take a couple. The only reason that they will be 5A next year is because of the male enrollment that the KHSAA is going off of, if they were still going by co-ed enrollment, then Mercer would be in 4A next year..but, if, cat, dog..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.