December 12, 20178 yr You don't spend millions of dollars to buy a team just to help your former team. As they seen they weren't winning with him. Might as well save money get new players and build from the bottom up. agree but also think Florida wasn't far away from contending. They did have a solid lineup. I keep hearing about the debt the new ownership inherited with the team. I think that's the reason for the salary dump. Buster stated this is just the beginning.
December 12, 20178 yr I keep hearing about the debt the new ownership inherited with the team. I think that's the reason for the salary dump. Buster stated this is just the beginning. It’s a never ending cycle with that team.
December 12, 20178 yr Former fave of the Yankees franchise trades away start player of a franchise he is running for basically a washing machine and a set of uniforms.... Nothing shady about that deal at all.... Um the last 2 times the Marlins dumped their stars they won world series, just saying.
April 18, 20188 yr In his first 8 games at Yankee Stadium Stanton is 3-35 with 20 strikeouts. And being booed out of the stadium
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.