BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Week in Review 12-4-17

Paris has some talent overall just wondering why aren't they getting the respect in the rankings in the 10th?

I haven't seen them this year and I don't remember seeing the Johnson kid over the last few years but hear great things about him.

Honest question....

Paris has some talent overall just wondering why aren't they getting the respect in the rankings in the 10th?

I haven't seen them this year and I don't remember seeing the Johnson kid over the last few years but hear great things about him.

Honest question....

They lost over 67% of their scoring from last year. Johnson was their second leading scorer averaging 14.9 points per game. He is leading the hounds with 26.7 per game through the 1st 3 games this year. Give them a few more games and they will for sure make their way up the rankings

Next week will tell us more about the hounds. Campbell Tuesday at home, @grc Friday and home again Saturday night against a scrappy Henry Clay bunch.

How do you feel you guys match up against GRC?

Not sure. I personally like Clark to to cut down the nets on paper but their play over the last week gives some 10th region teams reason to feel confident. I'm driving over Saturday night to see GRC/Campbell that will tell me more considering I haven't seen either yet this season.

Not sure. I personally like Clark to to cut down the nets on paper but their play over the last week gives some 10th region teams reason to feel confident. I'm driving over Saturday night to see GRC/Campbell that will tell me more considering I haven't seen either yet this season.

I thought about it, but will tentatively catch 2 or 3 games over at Robertson County. Lot closer drive than going out to the hinterlands of the 10th; and there's the faint chance that I will run into All In. That would make my life complete.

I thought about it, but will tentatively catch 2 or 3 games over at Robertson County. Lot closer drive than going out to the hinterlands of the 10th; and there's the faint chance that I will run into All In. That would make my life complete.

Lofty aspirations, I see.