Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Simon Kenton vs. #14 Ballard (6A Second Round)

Simon Kenton vs. Ballard:Who wins and why? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Simon Kenton vs. Ballard:Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Simon Kenton (10-1) defeated Jeffersontown (3-8) 48-17. Ballard (6-5) ended Boone County's (1-10) season 20-12. The only blemish on the Pioneers season was a loss to Ryle (8-3) on October 20.

The Bruins have struggled to put points on the board in recent weeks. Ballard suffered shutouts to Trinity (11-0) and Central Hardin (8-3) before picking up twenty points verus the Rebels. I look for Ballard to struggle versus the Pioneers attack, falling 49-14.

SK wins big.

Shearer comes into this game with 2199 yards passing 29 tds and 531 rushing yards 12 tds.

How do you check the results for the polls...i thought I voted SK to win this game but in the past I have screwed up and not paid attention before I clicked vote.

How do you check the results for the polls...i thought I voted SK to win this game but in the past I have screwed up and not paid attention before I clicked vote.

 

For some reason, after you vote, you can no longer view poll results. I haven't voted yet so I checked for you.

 

You have, in fact, picked Ballard as the winner.

For some reason, after you vote, you can no longer view poll results. I haven't voted yet so I checked for you.

 

You have, in fact, picked Ballard as the winner.

 

Click the numbers and it shows who voted.

Really good matchup for SK. Ballard doesn't run much (SK's achilles heel is defending the rush). Ballard throws the ball all over the field, SK defends the pass pretty well. SK's strength is the vertical pass first to set up the run, and they can do that well against anybody. I look for a Pioneer win, 38-14.

Really good matchup for SK. Ballard doesn't run much (SK's achilles heel is defending the rush). Ballard throws the ball all over the field, SK defends the pass pretty well. SK's strength is the vertical pass first to set up the run, and they can do that well against anybody. I look for a Pioneer win, 38-14.

 

They actually have really only struggled agianst Ryle in stopping the run.

289 against Dixie and 225 versus Highlands tells me Ryle was not an isolated aberration. Last year their rushing defense was a sieve and this year they have jumped out explosively early forcing many teams to throw to catch up creating misleading defensive stats. Love their O, their rushing D scares me. Glad Ballard can't run effectively; but suspect after scouting they will try.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.