Houston Astros are World Champs!

Scary thing is they have Altuve (27), Bregman (23), Correa (23), Fisher (24), Gonzalez (28), and Springer (28) either in the middle or not yet in their primes.

Add in elite prospect Kyle Tucker (20), who is close to MLB ready and this offense is going to be potent for quite a while.

They need to keep the core three (Correa, Altuve, and Springer), as long as those guys are there and they can keep piecing together a strong pitching staff, I don't see how this team doesn't win another WS or two before they go their separate ways.

There are so many great young teams in baseball right now. Astros, Dodgers, Cubs, Yankees, Indians, Red Sox. There is more great young talent in baseball right now than there has been since probably the late 90's-early 00's. The game is just rich with talent right now and baseball's popularity is definitely on the rise. The two best players in the game right now play for teams that won't even sniff the World Series and the sport is still thriving. This is fantastic for baseball.

There are so many great young teams in baseball right now. Astros, Dodgers, Cubs, Yankees, Indians, Red Sox. There is more great young talent in baseball right now than there has been since probably the late 90's-early 00's. The game is just rich with talent right now and baseball's popularity is definitely on the rise. The two best players in the game right now play for teams that won't even sniff the World Series and the sport is still thriving. This is fantastic for baseball.

One of the best just won the World Series.

I agree, but the best player in the game is Altuve.

The two best players in the sport are Mike Trout and Bryce Harper. Not up for debate.

30 GM's would take Altuve over Harper. And to say Harper won't sniff a World Series with the Nationals is erroneous.

30 GM's would take Altuve over Harper. And to say Harper won't sniff a World Series with the Nationals is erroneous.

I disagree. But like I told UKMF, I can't build a case against Altuve because I love watching him play and he doesn't really have a flaw in his game.

They need to keep the core three (Correa, Altuve, and Springer), as long as those guys are there and they can keep piecing together a strong pitching staff, I don't see how this team doesn't win another WS or two before they go their separate ways.

Out of those 3 Springer in my opinion is the 1st to go with Tucker coming up. They will spend money on the ABC’s (Altuve, Bregman & Correa) to keep them.

Fix. Someone, somewhere is now going to start a conspiracy theory about how this World Series was fixed by Sports Illustrated.

:lol2:

Possibly the best throw back uni's of all time IMO.. I know wouldn't have happened - but How cool would that have been if they had trotted out in game 7 in those...