Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we all know the Colts stink... our offense still looking suspect, defense isn’t dominating them, and our special teams is mostly stinking.... could it be a coaching problem? Lol... wonder what it’ll take before Mike Brown realizes the Marvin has done all he can here?

The Battle of sub Mediocrity continues...thankfully I'm getting honey do's completed in the process. Multi-tasking is a beautiful thing!

 

So do the Bengals allow the Colts to hang around and win??? Or do they snatch victory from defeat???

Well that was AWFUL. You're welcome Colts fans!!!

More great defense, lol! It’s embarrassing to give up a TD there...

I'm having some Shula era flashbacks...:walk:

  • Author
So we all know the Colts stink... our offense still looking suspect, defense isn’t dominating them, and our special teams is mostly stinking.... could it be a coaching problem? Lol... wonder what it’ll take before Mike Brown realizes the Marvin has done all he can here?

 

Yes on all, circus is still here, I'll say it again, time to clean out the coaching staff guys!!

If the Bengals lose this game, I believe Marvin's chances of returning next year become very slim.

If the Bengals lose this game, I believe Marvin's chances of returning next year become very slim.

 

Don't do that...you just jinxed that concept! They'll win 3 straight, finish .500 and the hamster wheel will continue. When fans stop making this a social event, and the stadium is lacking rear ends in seats where it hurts their bottom line, then maybe clearer thinking minds will prevail.

 

But I'm not banking on that! I look forward to paying for a ticket sometime down the road. Thinking that's 3-5 years out!!!

Don't do that...you just jinxed that concept! They'll win 3 straight, finish .500 and the hamster wheel will continue. When fans stop making this a social event, and the stadium is lacking rear ends in seats where it hurts their bottom line, then maybe clearer thinking minds will prevail.

 

But I'm not banking on that! I look forward to paying for a ticket sometime down the road. Thinking that's 3-5 years out!!!

 

I am not superstitious at all.

Again Colts fans....you are welcome!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.