Astros 7 Dodgers 6 (11 innings)

TiVo is a wonderful thing. Hung around until the 7th and TiVo'd the rest of the game. Added 90 minutes to the recording and only missed the last out. Watched the remainder this morning as I was getting ready for work (without knowing the result). Pretty competitive and drama-filled baseball.

That said, just can't get into the "all or nothing" approach in MLB right now.

In GM1, 3 HRs, 3/9 total hits were HRs, 4/4 runs scored via HR and 17/51 outs via K.

In GM2, 8 HRs, 8/19 total hits were HRs, 10/13 runs scored via HR and 19 Ks in 66 outs.

Bring back Whitey Herzog!!!

Over managing.

I have been a lifelong Dodger fan. It drives me crazy when you have guys that are dialing, you pull them too early. Then, you make you closer get 6 outs instead of 3, when they have not gone 6 all year.

Madden did it last year with the Cubs, got lucky with the outcome. Hendricks was blowing people away last year, then he made Chapman go multiple innings.

TiVo is a wonderful thing. Hung around until the 7th and TiVo'd the rest of the game. Added 90 minutes to the recording and only missed the last out. Watched the remainder this morning as I was getting ready for work (without knowing the result). Pretty competitive and drama-filled baseball.

That said, just can't get into the "all or nothing" approach in MLB right now.

In GM1, 3 HRs, 3/9 total hits were HRs, 4/4 runs scored via HR and 17/51 outs via K.

In GM2, 8 HRs, 8/19 total hits were HRs, 10/13 runs scored via HR and 19 Ks in 66 outs.

Bring back Whitey Herzog!!!

The only hits (2) the Dodgers had in the first nine innings last night were HR's.