5 teen boys face murder charges for throwing rocks off bridge.

jericho

Good lord what the hell is wrong with people? It seems like everyday I wake up and ask myself this question.

This actually happened a while back in Rockcastle when some teens threw a tombstone off the bridge and killed a man from Ohio. They were never caught.

This actually happened a while back in Rockcastle when some teens threw a tombstone off the bridge and killed a man from Ohio. They were never caught.

I couldn't live with the guilt of that the rest of my life. It's amazing that they were never caught or turned themselves in.

Are they still hanging around in Rockcastle?

Yes, they are still in Rockcastle and work there. Not everyone there knows who it is but word does travel to some and unfortunately it traveled to me, but that is also what some said and it was never proven by police and they know it's the same ones as everyone who heard.

Saw a little bit of this story (the one in Michigan) on GMA in the break room at work this morning. Apparently all 5 boys have their own attorney. One of which made a comment of "this boy's life has been turned upside down." Really? A guy's dead and that's the line you give? :ohbrother:

Saw a little bit of this story (the one in Michigan) on GMA in the break room at work this morning. Apparently all 5 boys have their own attorney. One of which made a comment of "this boy's life has been turned upside down." Really? A guy's dead and that's the line you give? :ohbrother:

Well I would think for 4 of those lawyers their case is pretty easy. There weren't 5 sets of hands on that rock. You get your client to testify against the one who threw it and plea this thing down to something that can salvage a relatively normal life for your client.

Well I would think for 4 of those lawyers their case is pretty easy. There weren't 5 sets of hands on that rock. You get your client to testify against the one who threw it and plea this thing down to something that can salvage a relatively normal life for your client.

That's pretty much what the GMA legal expert said. Figured prosecutors will target the one or two boys they figure are the least culpable, and try to get them to testify against the other, more culpable boy(s).